The Building

In 1923, Christodoulos Christodoulou bought an old warehouse in the heart of Ano Lehonia, to which he added a top floor apartment. G

radually the remaining wings and the stable block were constructed, until the whole complex took its present form around 1928.

The house was inhabited by the Christodoulou family until the great earthquake of 1954.

After that, it was rented out until 1978, when it was used again by the family as their summer retreat.

In 2011, Christodoulos’ great-granddaughter began the restoration of the complex and its transformation into a family home and a guesthouse.

Ecomember logo2015